viventura, Germany's leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable trips across South America, is looking for up to three (3) Group Travel Specialists to focus on Patagonia and Argentina, Brazil, and Chile, respectively.
As a Group Travel Specialist, you will be responsible for the creation and development of group trips and sales to German-speaking clients at viventura. Your mission will be to create innovative, high-quality tours for fair prices by working with local providers and ensuring respect for cultures, people, and nature. As an expert with a true passion for South America, you will unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the destinations that our clients visit. You will provide excellent customer service to our German-speaking clients by email and over the phone.
You will have the option of being based in Berlin or South America. Our headquarters is in Germany, but you can also work from our local offices in Quito, Medellín, Cusco, and La Paz.
The basics that you bring along
- You have travelled through South America extensively
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport
- Commitment to exceptional customer service, both over the phone and via email
- Able to work comfortably on a variety of tasks using different technologies
- You are a fun person to be around
- German: Oral and written knowledge on native-speaker level (no less than C1 level) for client communication
- English: Fluent oral and written knowledge
- Spanish: At least basic knowledge for partner communication
You can impress us even more with
- 2+ years of experience in the tourism industry, preferably in group travel
- Prior living experience (e.g. through studies) in Argentina, Brazil, and Chile
- Basic Amadeus or Sabre knowledge
For more details and to apply, please use this link: https://www.viventura.de/careers