Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As an intern for our Viventura and Puraventura travel brands, you will join our mission of crafting authentic experiences in Central and South America.
You will work alongside our German-speaking Travel Specialists and learn the basics of trip preparation and sales. As a fellow travel enthusiast with a true passion for Central and/or South America, you will help us to bring together responsible tourism and life-changing travel experiences in the destinations that our German-speaking clients visit.
We offer the option of being based at our headquarters in Berlin for 6 months, or 3 months in Berlin/3 months in Cuzco (Peru).
On a daily basis, you will:
- Support our Travel Specialists in general product and sales tasks.
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents.
- Check website content (feedback, photos, etc.).
- Help us to improve our product presentation.
- Respond to general inquiries from our German-speaking clients (phone and email) before and after their trip.
- Work on your own projects as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 months).
The basics that you bring along
- Native-level German (at least C2 in speaking and writing).
- Availability for an internship for at least 6 months, as part of your university studies.
-Background and general interest in sales and customer service.
- Passion for Central and/or South America because you lived or traveled there.
- A positive attitude and calmness under stress.
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English.
You can impress us even more with
- Availability right after your internship in case we offer you a permanent position.
- Good knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese for local partner communication.
- Experience in tourism industry and especially tour operator.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Remote work friendly
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, etc.)
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
You are looking for the job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position, and, on top of that, share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English: careers.venturatravel.org/jobs/591654
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.