The Low Carbon and Circular Economy Business Action (LCBA) is an EU funded initiative that aims to facilitate the commercialisation of green low-carbon technologies of European small and medium-sized enterprises and small enterprises in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia and Mexico, in sectors of high sustainable impact.
This initiative will benefit companies from the 27 EU Member states and six partner countries (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia and Mexico) that propose solutions in low carbon technologies and circular economy, in sectors such as:
- Renewable energy
- Energy management and efficiency
- Waste to energy
- Green infrastructure
- Environmental technologies
- Mobility and green transportation
- Information and communication technologies applied to sustainable solutions
- Agriculture and forestry
- Biomass, biogas and biomethane
- Hydrogen technologies
The Action will be open to interested companies from January 2021 until September 2023.
To know more about the LCBA here.