viventura is Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to Peru and other South American countries. Choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature we offer innovative, high quality tours for fair prices. Our main office is in La Paz, Bolivia, and our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
Currently we are looking for an working student (part time support) in Berlin from March 2019 onwards.
The person we’re looking for:
- has good knowledge of internet programs (browser, Skype, Google Applications)
- is passionate about being in contact with our clients
- has knowledge of South America and it’s different Countries, it's not mandatory but advantageous
- is independent, pro-active, open minded and positive
- has impeccable knowledge of German
- has very good knowledge of English
- has basic knowledge of Spanish, it's not mandatory but advantageous
- doesn't have to be an enrolled student at an University
- is available for a few months (3-6)
These are your responsibilities:
- You are a great all-rounder in our Product & Sales Team and will support our Travel Managers in their tasks
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents
- Answer customer inquiries by phone and/or e-mail
- Check Website written content (feedback, travel reports, etc.)
- Other projects as per aptitude
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Flexibility with regard to working schedule (home office is possible after training period)
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Good career opportunities within Ventura TRAVEL
- International Team
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
- Employed and paid as per hour (minimal wage) or alternatively billing by invoice (if legal requirements are met)
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application (CV & Cover letter in German).